Friday, July 14, 2017

Penny Black Birthday Peony


Happy Friday! Our pop up store is at the Komoka Community Center today, that is where I will  be teaching a class this afternoon. Would love to see you all, come see hello and check out the store!!
One of the wonderful new things we have are the Clarity brushes, and this beautiful Penny Black stamp. Together with some distress markers (mowed lawn, chipped sapphire and faded jeans), I made this quick and easy card. I inked up the stamp with the markers, huffed on it and stamped it on paper, stamping around it with part of the stamp till I had no ink left. Sentiment is from my stash, an old Hero Arts stamp, and stamped in Versafine Black. Then I put some ink, faded jeans, on one of my Clarity brushes and started to put on the soft finish around and at last over the whole card....I LOVE the result, so soft, no lines and so super easy. Some Nuvo neptune drops and clear wink of Stella to finish this card off. Hope you like it! 
                                             Till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment