Friday, December 2, 2016

New colorburst and Ranger enamel dots!


How does some new colorbursts colors and Ranger enamel dots sound together? I think they make your cardmaking very easy and fun!! Sometimes you just need a card ASAP.....I took a piece of watercolor paper and sprinkled some of those new powders on, cerulean blue, olive green, gamboge and cadminium scarlet.....Hope I spelled that all okay, I have linked them all up so they are easy for you to find!
I added the congratulations die from Avery Elle in black and then added some Ranger enamel dots, they are so easy to work with and dry like really shiny! Black classic cherry, electric  lime, lemonburstand caribean coast....a mouthful! 
                                   Hope you like this card and will get some crafty time!!
                                                  Till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment