Friday, August 19, 2016

Distress markers on glossy cardstock!


Happy Friday! Summer is still going strong.....so many hot days and nights! Sometimes I dare to think....there is something nice about winter, lol. But don't worry, I won't see it out loud!
My card for today is with a stamps from Penny Black, Flowercasade, stamped with Stazon on glossy cardstock.
I always forget about this technique, if you use your distress markers (or any other waterbased marker) on  glossy cardstock , it will leave you with a nice shiny result. The markers dry pretty quick, and then they are on to stay! Not much blending going on, but that makes for easy colouring.
Here are the Tim Holtz distress markers I have used ( I followed the colours on the package:
                      salty ocean
                      evergreen bough
                      wild honey
                      tumbled glass
                      squeezed lemonade
                      spiced marmelade
The sentiment is heat embossed with black, and it is from Altenew.
Some wedgewood Nuvo drops and voila, all done!
Stay tuned , as I wanna do this card with you for an upcoming Wonderful Wednesday!
                                    Till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment