Thursday, March 19, 2015

Winner! Winner! Scrappin' Great Deals Mood Board Challenge Winner!

Wow did you see all of the fabulous entries for last month's mood board! Check them out on our pinterest board! Found here!

Drum roll please.....

Our winner this month is Shelly S!



This mood board gave me a real "winter meets spring" feel with the cool wintery tones of purple and blue, and the sparkly tree, and the warm spring tones of the clock and the forest, and the butterfly on the pillow. My card uses the same cool colours in my paper choices, and the warm tones in the hanging elements and stickles on the butterfly. I have a hint of snowflakes, but the butterfly of spring. The hanging keys over the couch inspired my hanging elements, which to me look like they could be either snowflakes or flowers, or a little of both!












Shelly please contact me lynnshaffer7@live.ca for your prize and details for next month! 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Shelley!!!! Lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful project! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete