Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunny Hello

Good Morning Everyone,

Thought I would make a sunny card today. I used a Penny Black stamp called Sunny Hello. Thought this would make a sunny card.  I used a masking technique to colour each of the flowers. I found using Versafine black ink worked the best to stamp the image.You can use your copic markers, derwent pencils, distress inks, distress markers and any other inks you have to colour your flowers.  I masked around each of the flowers so I didn't get ink in between the flowers.
I used the Happy Birthday die from Penny Black collection "Celebrate". I found using the Stick it product help glue down the words. For the centre of the flowers I used Glass Glitter from Prima. It gives that extra little sparkle.





Thanks for looking and have a great day. 

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment