Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Open Scroll Butterfly PLUS Twelve Hour Sale!!!!!


HI! Vicki here, with a couple shares using Impression Obsessions


In the first card, I popped it onto the cardstock just as is, after colouring up this gorgeous flower from the Maya Clear Set. I'm sure if you love it, Sheila could get it in for you. It's also from Impression Obsession Stamps.
The sentiment on both cards is from this set as well.

For this card, I used the negative portion of my die, to sponge in the orange colour using Yellow and Orange Ink.  I then attached the die over the orange sponged background, creating my Monarch Butterfly. To add some dimension in behind the sentiment and to carry the orange theme in another part of the card, I stamped the border with a stamp called Hand Carved Elements by Balzer Designs, also from Impression Obsession!




PLUS!!!!!!!!!

Our Famous 12 Hour Special is on!
Enjoy saving of 20 - 50% on oodles of fabulous products, only while supplies last!!  Our 12 Hour Special gallery is loaded with crazy deals waiting for you!  Sold on a first come basis both in-store and on-line.  

1 comment:

  1. absolutely beautiful cards, the butterfly die is a must have!! Denise (UK) x

    ReplyDelete