Thursday, March 5, 2015

Goodies coming !!!

Happy Thursday!!!! 

Today I am sharing a layout I created with an older collection of MME. WHY you ask! Sheila is bringing in some fabulous goodies check out the pre order section here. Take a look at our Pinterest board to see some of these yummy goodies. Video's have been posted from CHA.

You should see my wishlist!!!  I need to make room. So I created this layout!!! 

My layout is based on the February Canadian Scrapbooker sketchy challenge. 



For the  title I used the latest 



Please don't forget to join us for our February Mood Board Challenge!


 You may be inspired by the colors, objects, feel or whatever the image represents to you. This can be a layout, canvas, card, journal page. Please let us know how you were inspired. The winner, selected at random, will receive a $20 gift card to Scrappin Great Deal's and be our featured guest designer for the following month! 

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to put a link up here for incoming projects?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the layout that I did for the challenge.
    http://rubym-inspiredscrapper.blogspot.ca/2015/03/scrapping-great-deals-mood-board-march.html

    ReplyDelete