Sunday, March 1, 2015

Gelatos, Gelatos, Gelatos

Good Morning Everyone,

Want to share with you my Art Journaling Page that I taught this past Friday night. Lori and I take turns teaching the class. We show how to use products, techniques and to have fun when working in your Art Journal. This week I chose to go over Gelatos. Those wonderful  Gelatos. We used the Gelatos for our background, used them with stencils and then again with embossing paste. I think we did a total of seven layers. If you want to get in to Art Journaling this is the class for you. Hope to see you out at one of our classes. All you need is an Art Journaling book and we supply the rest. 






Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Kim



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Love it. Sure wish I lived closer............boohoo.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete