Sunday, March 22, 2015

Fresh Brewed by Tim Holtz

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I am showing the card that we will be making for our next Wonderful Wednesday. I used the new die from Tim Holtz called Fresh Brewed. Love this die, actually anything designed by Tim Holtz I love. I thought this would make a rest male card for father's day, birthday or just because. A little birdie told me that the ladies would like to do a gate fold card, well this is one version of that type of card. I stamped a coffee stain in the inside of the card, I thought that would just add to the card. This stamp was from BoBunny but the new Coffee Stain from Prima would work. The paper line is from Prima called Coffee Break of course. This is where my inspiration started. I did add a button to the corner of the cup, this is to keep the flap shut but you don't have to especially if you were going to mail this card. 









Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Kim







No comments:

Post a Comment