Friday, March 20, 2015

Enjoy life!


Happy Friday! Spring is here.....and some new dies, lol! Sharing with you a card made with a Penny Black stamp and some stunning dies. I started with a piece of watercolour paper and made it wet, then I scribbeld some of my distress markers on an acrylic block and used lots of water to put some colour on. It will dry a lot lighter so don't be afraid to put some colour on, this is not hard to do at all, use a lot of water and let the colours flow. When it was dry, I scribbeld some faded jeans on, sprayed some water on it and put some splatters on. After it was all dry, I stamped the sentiment and the flowers. The butterflies are done with a Martha Stewart punch. The black piece is one of the dies and behind it, I put on a white folded card, about 5 inches long and 3 inches wide, so it is a real card. Hope you like it!
                                           Till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment