Saturday, March 21, 2015

Andrea here with a shopping haul video!

Ooooo
I went kinda crazy at SGD on Friday
I couldn't help myself
Somehow I bet you know just how I felt!
I made a quick (and rough) video to share the loot I got!
I apologize for the blurriness
It looked great on the camera when it was shot!



Items mentioned in video:

Stamping Bella:
Maisy and Madeline have some tea
Bedelia the Bunny
Happy Birthday Hoppy Poppy
Especially for you, Petunia

Prima Flowers- Isabella Mulberry Flowers

Lawn Fawn- Polka. Mon Amie

My Mind's Eye:
On Trend 6x6 paper pack
Fancy That 6x6 paper pack
Fancy That Gold Alpha stickers
Fancy That enamel dots
Fancy That Sequins

Happy Crafting! 
Andrea


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you do with the collections from MME, Andrea. I have been eyeing them, too!

    ReplyDelete