Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Shabby White Embossing Enamel

Hi Everyone,
Happy Wonderful Wednesday. Today at the store I am going to be demonstrating how to use the Shabby White Embossing Enamel by Stampendous. New best product today. Love it.

This is a simple tag using a stamp from Technique Tuesday called Carefree Cosmo.I like using Versa Fine ink to stamp detail images.

After stamping my image I put small amounts of the Embossing Enamel on top of the tag, anywhere. I was trying not to cover up the words. With this Embossing Enamel you heat it from underneath your tag. Click here to see the video on how to do this.

You can also emboss on your ribbon but instead of using an ink, you use a glue pen and sprinkle the embossing powder on top and heat. Just make sure you are not to close to your ribbon with the heat gun.




No comments:

Post a Comment